Interested in becoming a sponsor or donor? Please click on the Donations tab at the top to learn more.
About Our Programs:
- Players and volunteers MUST register by the designated deadlines to participate in each program
- Players are paired with volunteers/buddies for weekly activities and games
- Activities and games take place Saturday or Sunday (*Yoga Buddies is Wednesday afternoon)
- Each activity last approximately 1 hour
Our Special Needs Players Learn:
- Not to give up
- Always try your best
- Make new friends
- Have fun!
Our Volunteers/Buddies Learn:
- One person really can change the life of another
Players are matched with their own “Buddy” volunteer for the entire season. Our volunteers, both students and adults, learn to create an environment void of physical, social and cultural barriers so there are “NO LIMITS.”
All student volunteers receive community service hours for their participation
“No Limits” is our mantra. Parkland Buddy Sports is dedicated to providing the best in sport programs for special needs children. The program builds skills, confidence, self esteem, and a lifetime devotion to sports and fitness.